Over the years, Canada, a world-class country, has proven to be one of the most immigrant-friendly countries. This explains why it is very possible for a lot of new people to be accepted into the country.
This factor makes Canada the center of attraction to most immigrants who desire better lives. In addition to being very immigrant-friendly, Canada is one of the safest and most advanced countries to live in, study, and work in.
More Interesting Topics To Aid Your Travel:
- Move to Canada With the Canada Express Entry Program
- Over 1500+ Canada Job Vacancies for Foreign Workers
- Universities In Canada With High Acceptance Rate For International Students.
- How to Apply For Canada Work Permit
- Best Way to Get a Canadian Study Permit.
In 2021, the Canadian government set a target to accept about 4,000,000 new immigrants into the country before 2023.
You will agree with me that this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that may be lost by many. Nevertheless, many eligible people from Africa, Asia, and Euro have already settled in Canada.
It is vital to note that obtaining a Canadian visa or immigrating to Canada comes with specific requirements that you must meet before a visa can be granted to you.
In this article, you will get guidelines to aid your visa application process and ensure your visa procurement journey is a success.
Please carefully read through.
Why is Canada in need of new immigrants?
Most people wonder why a country as advanced as Canada would seek new immigrants with such earnestly.
The answer is quite simple and straightforward; Canada is highly industrialized, and additionally, there is a great percentage of decline in population growth due to the low birth rate. Hence, there is an urgent demand for an increment in manpower to be able to meet up with the continuous growth in industrialization.
This is the basic reason why Canada seeks the Immigration of both skilled workers and unskilled workers.
This is very vital to support the growth of her economy.
Canadian Visa Program for Immigrants falls under different categories, which include:
- Family class
- humanitarian class
- economic class and
It is important to note that this is an ample opportunity to get to Canada as an immigrant as government policies in place are favorable to immigrants and has made the process quite easy.
It is advisable to seize this opportunity as government policies can change at any time.
Skilled laborers can move to Canada with his or her family and can also bring close family members with them as well. These family members can also get permanent residency if they are able to meet certain requirements.
Below is a list of Close Family Members that can be considered when applying for a Canadian Visa Program:
- Dependent children
- Dependent children of your spouse or common-law partner
- Dependent children of dependent children
- Spouse or common-law partner
Dependent children are individuals under 22 years old who are significantly dependent on financial support from their parents and are not able to support themselves financially due to either a physical or mental condition.
There are certain documents you are required to have when applying for a Canada Visa Program. They include:
- International passport: You can register at any of the immigration offices closest to you. (You must ensure that your passport is still valid for at least six months depending on your country’s policy)
- Coloured Passport as specified by the immigration officials
- Medical Records
- Visitor Visa (IMM 5257) form
- Family Information (IMM 5645) form
- Bank statements. In cases where you are not the one making payments, provide your sponsors with bank statements whether they are parents, employees, etc.
- Proof of ties to your country.
- International Passport travel history
Types of Canadian Visas
- Student Visa
- Single-entry visa
- Tourist visa
- Skilled worker visa
- Visitor visa
- Business Visa
- Farm worker visa
- Pilgrimage visa
- diplomatTransit visa
Canada visa forms include:
- Family Information (IMM 5645)
- FormVisitor Visa (IMM 5257)
- form checklist Form (only if required)
- VFS consent form
After you get the required documents, you have to fill out the necessary information requested.
Then, you must submit the already filled forms to the nearest Canada visa center
Next, you are to pay all the required fees. The cost of the Canadian Student Visa Permit and Work Visa Permit differs for various nationalities (Please refer to your country’s website for more information on the cost of Visa fees)
Does the Canadian government offer a Visa Lottery?
Duly note that the Canadian government does not offer any form of visa lottery whatsoever.
Many websites, however, carry false information about the Canadian Visa lottery. This is totally untrue.
It is advisable to be mindful of such and avoid becoming prey to carriers of such false information.
What is the easiest way to move to Canada?
One of the easiest ways of getting to Canada is going through the study route. When you w apply to study in Canada, you will be able to live and work in Canada.