Marrying a Canadian is one of the easiest ways to migrate to Canada. This is true because moving to Canada through other programs will require years of experience in a specific area of work.
There may be a need to compare your professional or university degrees and many other things, but marrying a Canadian lady will make it possible for you to move smoothly to Canada.
More Interesting Topics To Aid Your Travel:
- Over 1500+ Canada Job Vacancies for Foreign Workers
- Move to Canada With the Canada Express Entry Program
- Universities In Canada With High Acceptance Rate For International Students.
- Canada Visa Program Application Form 2022 & How To Apply
- How to Apply For Canada Work Permit
- Best Way to Get a Canadian Study Permit.
To obtain Canadian citizenship and residence, the non-Canadian party must apply for permanent residency as a spouse to a Canadian and with the support of the Canadian party. The Canadian authorities will evaluate this application within 6 months to a year.
Within this time, Canada’s Ministry of Immigration will confirm the sincerity and credibility of the marriage, which must be natural and not entered with the intent of getting citizenship.
One way to connect with Canadian girls is through social network apps like Facebook or marriage sites. On these sites for marriage, you can find out their personal information such as age, marital status, where they live, and hobbies until their arrival.
Canadian women often look for a young man who wants to settle down in marriage and understands family responsibilities. Getting married to a Canadian girl will give you residency in Canada within a short time.
The record is according to the State of Canada Act family gathering.
After agreeing on the idea of marriage with the Canadian partner, you can begin the family reunification paperwork after documenting the marriage contract in two ways:
1. You can apply for a visa to enter Canada, execute a marriage contract in Canada, and then apply for a visa extension. You can then move to residency after approval of marriage with Canadian authorities to extend your stay in Canada on request for Canada Family Reunification Application.
2. The marriage contract will be made in your country when the Canadian girl visits you there and you need to present it at the Canadian embassy in your country to get the Canadian visa.
If a person living outside Canada is married to a Canadian woman, Canadian law does not prohibit it but allows the couple to meet and live together in Canada, under the understanding that the purpose of marriage is to start a family and not only for migration.
The Canadian government is not impressed with those who only get married for citizenship and get separated shortly after. Those who are caught are immediately deported to their country of origin.