Need a new hotel job in Canada? Are you looking for hotels that are urgently hiring new employees?
Well, then continue reading this detailed article specifying the top 10 hotel jobs in Canada 2023 in just one search. Find the job you want and apply today!
Top 10 Hotel Jobs In Canada 2023
1. Hotel Managing Supervisor
They are in Hampton Inn ( Part Of Hilton) Brantford, ON.
They are currently in search of a supervisor who is eligible to work in Canada, has previous international work experience, can speak fluent English, and can work for them permanently if possible.
Salary Compensation is $23 per Hourly.
The Responsibilities Required Of A Managing Supervisor
- Granting guests’ requests.
- Ensuring that the staff is performing their duties perfectly.
- Train new staff by conducting ethics training programs, teaching them safety procedures and all about the hotel’s policies.
- Work-related conflict resolutions
- Ensure that all hotel appliances like computers, televisions, speakers, air conditioners, and other equipment and machinery are functioning perfectly. If there are observed malfunctions, then you will arrange them for repair and maintenance.
Career Achievement Required
One Career achievement that will qualify you for the job is a secondary school diploma(Graduation) certificate.
Work Experience Required
One work experience that will qualify you for the job is at least one to two years of experience in a hotel management-related job.
2. Assistant General Manager
Prestige Hotel and Resort is located in Golden British Columbia.
They need a productive assistant general manager who will join their management and work together with us to achieve greater heights.
Salary Compensation – $45,000 – $50,000 annually
What They Expect Of You
- You should have strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- A good personality for the job.
- The assistant general manager will, in the absence of the main general manager, represent the prestige hotel and resort and ensure the effectiveness and smoothness of the overall operations within the resort.
- Ensure that the guests have a wonderful experience.
- Empower the hotel staff by being a good leader, and you will help grow the business by doing so.
- Care enough to resolve work-related conflicts when necessary.
Career Achievement Required
- A post-secondary education certificate or degree in business management.
- A post-secondary education certificate or degree in hotel management.
Work Experience Required
At least 2 years experience of being a hotel management supervisor.
Employee Perks For Being An Assistant General Manager In Prestige Inn Golden, BC:
- Prestige Inn Golden benefits package
- A competitive annual salary
- Hotel and restaurant discounts
3. Executive Chef
Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort is located at 100 Habour Road, British Columbia, Canada.
Delta Hotels is a Marriott International Inc brand located in various renowned cities around Canada.
Their workforce is diverse, and they have a people-first policy, and as such, they exhibit no form of discrimination against employees at Delta Hotels; despite your differences, you are free to apply for the job.
What Is Expected Of An Executive Chef
- They need an executive chef whose Responsibility will be the maintenance of the food, beverage & culinary category.
- Exhibits cooking skills by helping to prepare some meals personally while directing/leading the staff to perform other culinary duties.
- Helps to optimize the financial growth of Delta hotels by ensuring all guests have a superb experience and ensuring the employees are satisfied with their job.
- Core focus entails monitoring all areas concerning meal preparation, such as Room service, restaurant, banquets, lounge/bar, dish room, and the cafeteria of employees.
- Ensure work ethics are taught to the staff’s understanding.
Career Achievements Required To Attain The Job
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A two-year degree from any accredited culinary arts, hotel management, or restaurant management university.
Work Experiences Required To Attain The Job
Four years of experience maintaining the Culinary, food, and beverage category of a restaurant or hotel
4. Human Resources Manager
Shangri-la Hotel, Toronto, has an open job offer for a capable HR manager who will perform tasks with the area director of human resources and help to optimize all human resources functions by working with a team to develop and implement/execute responsibilities.
Regardless of being the HR manager, you are in no way superior to the others as you are still considered an employee, and you are inclusive in all recruitments, ethics training programs, relating with colleagues, social activities, salary Compensation perks, health care, and protection principles in their hotel.
What They Expect Of The Successful Candidate
- Ensure that all staffs comply with the health and safety policies and guidelines.
- Take part and charge in all activities concerning employee/internship recruitments and selections for hourly or annual wages/salary positions.
- See to it that all Work-related conflicts are resolved immediately.
- Facilitate all ethics development and training programs for all your new colleagues.
- Manage all new deliveries of office equipment and machinery.
Career & Experience Requirements For Shangri-la Hotel’s New HR Manager
- A minimum of two years of work experience managing a hotel & guest hospitality role.
- An HR manager with extensive knowledge of recruitment/employment standards and Ontario labor law.
- Human resources diploma or certificate
- Eligibility depends on holding a Canadian work permit.
5. Front Office Manager
The Sutton Place Hotel at Revelstoke, Canada, is a luxurious 5-star hotel. They are currently searching for candidates to apply for the front office manager job.
They also offer some satisfactory employee perks to enable a work-life balance.
Tasks Of The Successful Candidate
- Provide an excellent customer service
- Respond to customer queries and inquiries swiftly.
- Especially pay attention to very important/well-known guests and ensure that all their needs are taken care of.
- Organizational, time management, attention to detail, leadership, and team collaboration skills
- Handle all cash and transfer transactions.
- Confirm all payments made by customers.
Career Achievements And Experiences That They Expect
- At least 3 years of front office or guest attendant work experience in a hotel, preferably a well-renowned hotel.
- Expertise in Front desk management and all front desk operations.
- Experience as a customer care personnel.
- A hotel/hospitality management degree or Diploma.
- Expertise in all facets of Ms. Word, Ms excel, and Hotel PMS systems.
Note: The employer does not have a labor market impact assessment that would support a foreign worker, so they need you to be legally eligible to work in Canada by owning a work permit.
6. Guest Services Agent
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is located at Dolce Ivey Spencer, Canada, in London, Ontario.
They need a welcoming, warm, attentive, kind, graceful, and courteous agent to serve their guests when they check in to the hotel, during their stay in the hotel, and when they check out of the hotel.
Their General Expectations Of A Guest Service Agent
- Maintain a friendly and warm smile all the time.
- Serve guests in an ethical manner.
- Use table/kitchen etiquette and teach teammates how to observe etiquette.
- Clarify queries made by guests.
- Ability to multitask and work under duress.
- Be devoted enough to meet up with tasks before the given deadlines.
- Always attend all hotel emergency meetings and ethics training programs.
- Respect all the hotel’s policies, standards, and rules/regulations.
- Always look pleasant and clean by wearing a clean uniform and wearing your name tag.
- Handle all cash and transfer transactions.
- Confirm all payments
Work Experiences They Require Of A Guest Service Agent
- At least one year of experience in providing customer service.
- High school graduation certificate or Diploma.
- Certified Proof of computer training or computer-related work experience
7. A Sous Chef
Delta Hotel Beausejour is located at 750 main street, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. They are currently interviewing staff for the position of a Sous Chef.
Tasks And Responsibilities Of Delta Hotel Beausejour’s Sous Chef
- Train fellow employees to comply with the hotel’s policies, standards, and procedures
- Act as a personal assistant to the executive chef, assisting with special guest orders and preparations
- Assist the executive chef in purchasing raw foods for daily or weekly use.
Career And Experience Achievements They Require Of A Sous Chef
- A two years degree from a culinary arts college
- A hotel or restaurant management two years degree
- Two years of experience in culinary, food & beverage.
8. A Cook
Delta Sherbrooke Hotel and conference center are located in Sherbrooke, QC, Canada.
They are searching for a second cook whose responsibility is to handle the hotel’s food & beverage culinary category.
The job schedule they offer is a full-time job, and they will provide accommodations to job applications needing assistance.
Tasks And Responsibilities They Expect Of You
- Do all the dirty dishes in the kitchen.
- Handle operations of all the kitchen appliances like ovens, gas cookers, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers.
- Handle the cutting, washing, and preservation of fresh fruits.
- Wash beef, chicken, and other proteins properly to be ready for cooking.
- Ensure that all purchased raw foods are of excellent quality.
- Prepare meals according to the hotel’s recipe, guest’s order, hotel presentation standards, and the hotel’s kitchen etiquette
- Take responsibility for washing and disinfecting the cooking surfaces, utensils, tables, and all used electrical appliances.
- Work in compliance with all the hotel’s health, security, and safety policies and guidelines. Make sure to report kitchen hazards of all sorts to the hotel’s manager.
Career And Experience Achievements They Require Of A Second Cook
- At least four years of experience in cooking (Culinary skills)
- Physical fitness is a plus.
- Any degree, DiplomaDiploma, or certificate is acceptable.
- Flawless Fluency in the English Language
9. Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Hotel Location – Canadian Niagara Hotels is located in Niagara Falls, ON, Canada.
Assistant General Manager’s Responsibilities
- Make sure the guests receive excellent customer service.
- Counsel, evaluate, employ, train, manage, and teach new staff in order for them to work in compliance with the company’s policies.
- Come up with new tactics and strategies to optimize guest satisfaction.
- Monitor all cash and transfer transactions.
- Ensure that every payment is confirmed.
- Resolve all work-related conflicts in the hotel.
Qualifications They Require Of You To Attain The Job
- Two plus years of experience in a high-quality restaurant and hotel environment
- Exhibit team collaboration and leadership expertise
- Certified Proof of at least 4-5 years of employment in a restaurant
- Work Duration- Mondays to Fridays (Sometimes weekends).
- Willingness to relocate to Niagara Falls, ON.
- Job Status- Full-Time Job
10. Franchise Hotel – Regional Assistant General Manager
The holiday inn is situated in Hinton and Edson in the downtown environment.
They are in need of a regional assistant general manager to be an exemplary leader to their staff and also manage the hotel facilities.
The regional assistant general manager will be in charge of the holiday inn’s guest rooms, swimming pool, meeting spaces, front desk, and hot tubs.
Specific Tasks And Responsibilities Of The Regional Assistant General Manager
- Handle the day-to-day tasks and activities of the hotel, monitor all transactions, keep a record of all transactions, and come up with new strategies to optimize financial returns.
- Assist the general manager in controlling everything happening around the hotel.
- Work in compliance with all health, security, and safety guidelines and policies provided by the holiday inn
- Ensure that you maintain the company culture and ethics by ethically attending to customers with integrity and accountability, and by doing so, the company is more valued by clients.
Career Qualifications They Require
- A bachelor’s degree in hotel/business administration
- A secondary school diploma
- Fluency in English
Does Canada Need Workers In 2023?
Immigration will be key to filling essential roles and addressing the workforce gap in 2023. Welcoming skilled newcomers to Canada remains a goal of the Government of Canada for 2023 and beyond. With almost a million job vacancies, it is the main one.
How Much Do Hotel Workers Get Paid In Canada?
The average salary for a hotel worker in Canada is $42,920 per year or $22.01 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $41,662 annually, while most experienced workers earn up to $53,336 annually.
What Is The Best Hotel To Work In Canada?
Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, which operates iconic sites such as the Fairmont Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City, has been named the best place to work in Canada by the job search website Indeed.
Is Hospitality Jobs In Demand In Canada?
As more and more people visit the country, the demand for hospitality professionals is increasing. This is primarily why a hospitality professional can attract CAD 58,000 per year in Canada.
When To Apply For Canada 2023?
For applicants looking to enroll in fall 2023, most applications will be available on August 1. College deadlines often come between November and February; early application means submitting it earlier, usually by November.
Which Province In Canada Will Have More Job Opportunities In 2023?
How Much Does A Hotel Cleaner Make In Canada?
$28,275 per year or $14.50 per hour.
How Much Do Hotel Front Desk Workers Earn In Canada?
How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At A Hotel In Canada?
Young people under 14 may not work in industrial enterprises, forestry, or construction.
Which Province In Canada Is Best For Hospitality Jobs?
Ontario tops the list of best provinces to study hospitality management because it has many regional hotels.
Being a Canadian citizen, you might find it easy to acquire a job and start working with immediate effect.
If you are a foreigner searching for a hotel job in Canada, you may need a work permit to be eligible to apply for a hotel job in Canada, and you may also need to relocate to Canada.
Thank you for viewing our article; we sure hope it has satisfied you in every way.