Are you a citizen of Canada or planning to migrate and are looking for the best nursing jobs in Canada?
Search no more, as this article on the top 10 Nursing jobs in Canada and how to apply for them will prove very satisfactory and helpful.
Top 10 Nursing Jobs In Canada
1. Primary Care Registered Nurse
Bayshore Health Care humbly requests a primary care registered nurse that can provide primary health care services and basic life support to patients in the care delivery wards.
The registered primary care nurse is expected to assess the patient’s recovery process, screen patients, help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, educate patients on relevant health tips, and execute registered nurse examination routines.
These routines include analyzing patients’ medical records and physical fitness, Intravenous therapy, administering drug prescriptions, changing bandages, checking up on patients’ blood pressure, taking urine/blood/poop for examination, and immunization of patients.
Bayshore Health Care Employee Educational Qualifications
Bayshore Health Care requires these career qualifications from their primary care registered nurse.
- An accredited bachelor’s degree – from a distinguished medical school – in nursing
- An accredited registered nurse license – from a professional medical college
- A healthcare worker certificate – Preferably, basic life support –
Bayshore Health Care Employee Experience Requirements
Our primary care registered nurse is expected to have at least one year of experience as a registered nurse in family medicine practice, orphanage homes, emergency care environments, and community health centers.
2. Registered Nurse (RN) (Full-Time / Part-Time / Casual)
VON Canada is a distinguished medical body, and it is a province for most registered health nurses in Canada.
VON Canada requires a registered practising nurse who can effectively provide Medicare within the standards, health care culture, mode of operation, and risk management system set by them.
We require a registered nurse who can manage his/her team and issue tasks to different healthcare nurses within his/her division.
VON Canada Registered Nurse Requirements
- Must have a registered nurse license in his/her possession
- Must be certified as a part of the Canadian nurses union by the community health nursing center.
- Must have a little bit of expertise on the different aspects/demands of nursing practice – this can be achieved by acquiring additional health care degrees and certificates, alongside practical experience –
- Must be mobile – Having a legal driver’s license and a vehicle of his/her own –
- Must be checked by the Canadian criminal records and child abuse record sector and given a current and original copy in which their approval is stated that he/she is eligible to work.
- Experience in clinical operations is also a plus.
- Must own a set or two of personal protective equipment to work for VON Canada
VON Canada Employee Perks
VON offers employee prerequisites such as Orientation programs for entry-level nurses, worthy employee compensatory payments and a work-life balance, Dental/Eye Care/Overall health insurance benefits, Vacation sponsorships, and an opportunity to work with a distinguished healthcare organization.
3. Nursing Officer Canadian Armed Forces | Forces Armées Canadiennes
The job of a nursing officer is to extensively take care of any sick or bruised member of the Canadian Armed Forces.
A nursing officer will work directly with the Canadian forces’ health infirmaries or in the acute Medicare hospitals.
A nursing officer administers preventive, professional, and provincial Medicare services. He/she undergoes health education and work ethics training programs.
A nursing officer’s work calendar varies depending on the work shifts of his/her medical center, on the environment, and the activities of the armed forces, but their work schedule is quite far from being stressful because they live in the same province of the Canadian Armed forces members they administer treatment to.
Sometimes, nursing officers monitor the armed forces during exercises, assist when there is an emergency on flight trips, and have emergencies on serious military operations.
Career And Educational Qualifications Required
- College Degree
- License to practice as a registered nursing officer
- A minimum of six months of basic training from the military operation officers before he/she is qualified
- Bachelor of Science degree from a civilian/military college in Canada
- Nursing diploma from an accredited college in Canada
- Extensive knowledge of the use of weapons and a first-aid kit
- An English and French diploma is also an asset / a plus.
4. Medical Adjudicator (Nurses) Employment And Social Development Canada
Anyone in Canada and Canadian citizens abroad can apply for this job. Only online applications will be accepted by the Canadian organization employing them.
Your online application will be active for 120 days maximum; a quick expiry notice will be sent to your email 90 days before the end of the 120-day active duration.
Here Are The Informations You Must Provide On Your Resume
- Provide a cover letter that entails your soft and hard skills, your medical/clinical experiences, where you acquired the experience, and your current occupation.
- Location of your current place of work and the current staff position you are maintaining.
- Career and educational qualifications
- The status of your reliability security clearance.
- Current email and contact information
5. Right At Home Canada Employee Medicare
Right At Home Canada Employee Medicare Requirements include the following:
- Registered nurse license/certificate
- Certified Proof of first aid/emergency training
- A Two-step TB test is expected of you.
- A clean criminal record slate is required.
- A good relationship with the Canadian Nurses organization is required, and you must also be registered with the organization.
- Facial masks and Medicare personal protective equipment.
- Proof of vaccination
Right at home is in need of a Medicare nursing professional who can handle responsibilities such as:
- Keeping a close eye on the patient’s blood pressure, body temperature, heartbeat rate, and respiratory system condition.
- Taking samples for studying out to our central laboratory
- ECG administration to patients
- Analyzing all kinds of pregnancy tests
- Taking down symptoms of patients when they are making their complaints
6. Muskoka Hills Retirement Villa Nursing Assistant
Muskoka Hills Retirement Villa Nursing Assistant Career And Educational Qualifications include the following.
- At least two years of clinical Medicare experience
- Elementary, secondary, and College certificate
- Extensive knowledge of the inventory of supplies maintenance
Muskoka Hills Retirement Villa Nursing Assistant Responsibilities
- Serve as an intermediary between patients and head nurses.
- Deliver patients’ messages, patient’s medical records, and urine and blood samples to departments in need of them.
- Keep patients’ rooms neat, dress their beds, and bring them their daily meals.
7. TLC Part-Time Nursing Job
Attain a permanent employment status at TLC laser eye care center at TLC- Calgary SW.
This part-time nursing job offers satisfactory compensation and a work-life balance. Extensive training is given to entry-level nurses.
Entry-level employees are expected to have a flexible schedule to meet work demands on workdays, evenings, and weekends.
Education And Experience Required
- Must possess an active registered nurse license
- Certified Proof of training in a distinguished and advanced operation infirmary (Perioperative certification)
- Experience in cataract surgery
- Experience in the use of sterile and surgical equipment
8. Registered Nurse -Dialysis
The government of the northwest territories urgently needs a registered nurse -dialysis specifically- to join our Medicare team in Yellowknife, NT.
You will work as a registered nurse with our organization which is located within Stanton, making patient Medicare reports directly to the manager, specialist, renal and chemotherapy departments, and physicians.
Educational And Career Achievements Required To Attain The Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in nursing
- Extensive knowledge of hemodialysis
- Accredited certificate of hemodialytic medicine course completion
- At least one year of direct training from a distinguished medical hospital
9. Full-Time And Part-Time Registered Practical Nurse
SE Health Cobourg, ON, Port Hope, Campbell Ford, Canada, is currently in search of a full-time and part-time registered practical nurse who will primarily focus on providing Medicare for patients under their care.
The full-time and part-time nurses will work directly with a head nurse manager, a clinical tutor, virtual medical support teammates, and peers who will help provide support as entry-level employees until they are fully ready to maintain a certain number of patients.
Educational And Career Requirements
- Legal and current Proof of registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Legal and current Proof of membership in the Canadian Nurses organization
- Critical thinking skills, interpersonal communication skills
- Legal and current certified Proof of first aid/emergency / CPR training
- A legal/valid driver’s license and a vehicle of his/her own
- Certified Proof of a clean criminal background
- Updated vaccination/immunization documents
- Ms excel, Ms. Word, Electronic mail, computer skills
We are a distinguished medical sector offering certain employee perks like a satisfactory salary, flexible schedule, pension plans, and a work-life balance lifestyle. We assure you that it will be great to work with the team.
10. Registered Nurse, Kiewit Western Canada
Kiewit Western Canada district is seeking a committed registered nurse to join our health and safety team and lead the on-site medical health clinic.
You will work with us in accordance with our company policies, company culture, ethics, drug administration procedures, and Kiewit management terms and conditions.
The headquarter address is Vancouver, British Columbia.
Having provided at least 10 nursing job prospects in Canada, we hope you equip yourself well enough and meet the requirements before applying for the jobs so that you can attain employment from at least one of the infirmaries mentioned above.
We wish you the best of luck with your interviews, and we thank you very much for viewing our article.